VanDutch 40' Luxury Yacht Charter
Full-Day, Half-Day & Quarter-Day
Luxury Charters Experience
Maximum Capacity 10 PAX
The VanDutch 40 is now available for full and half-day captained charters starting at $1,499
We are pleased to introduce the newest addition to the Caicos Luxury Charters fleet, the VanDutch 40.
The brand-defining VanDutch 40, the original powerboat model, remains as striking and inspiring today as the day it was launched. Frank Mulder’s legendary design combines style with performance to create a boat for all your needs, with ample space to entertain, power to reach speeds of up to 40 knots, and luxurious features to ensure your ride is comfortable, including a semi-automatic Bimini top. The queen-size V-cabin with galley station turns this versatile day boat into an overnight cruiser, opening up a world of options to your boating experience.
Pine Cay – ½ Day
- This beautiful 800-acre private island is situated between North Caicos and Providenciales.
- Begin by cruising up pine cay, stop for some reef snorkeling, visit our beautiful nature Sand bar, and enjoy the private and beautiful beaches of pine cay
- Reservations can be made to dine at this private Relais & Chateux Resort.
Parrot Cay – ½ Day
- The largest of the small islands home to the luxury COMO resort
- Enjoy the red mangroves of the wetlands or the mile-long white sand beach.
Discover North and Middle Caicos – full day
- Enjoy a luxury cruise to the Northwest Point and visit these lush and green islands now connected
- Try some reef snorkeling in a remote part of the reef
- Have lunch at Anchor and lay out on our luxurious swim platform.
- Add an island tour to round out this all-day adventure to include exploring caves, blue holes, and majestic line stone cliffs.
- There are serval restaurants we can visit inland and enjoy some freshly caught fish.
West Caicos – ½ day
- Visit the most westerly point of our islands, the largest uninhabited island.
- Enjoy some cliff diving on the low iron cliffs
- Explore the beautiful caves and 5 miles of pristine beaches
French Cay – Full day
- 18 miles from Providenciales, the only island in TCI from which no other island can be seen.
- The entire Cay is a protected wildlife sanctuary, home to island native birds and iguanas
- Snorkel our wildlife-filled Reef and explore this deserted Island while our crew tells you of the rich pirate history of this small land mass.
Limited Time Offer: Save 20% On All Van Dutch & Axopar Private Charter Bookings – Use Promo Code: POWER20 at Checkout
Jet through the emerald waters of Grace Bay in style
Enjoy a customized experience for your private group
The best snorkeling in Turks and Caicos
- Length Over All: 12.08 m / 40 ft
- Beam Over All: 3.50 m / 11.6 ft
- Draft: 0.95 m / 2.6 ft
- Displacement: 8.1 t / 16,535 lb
- Diesel package: 2 X YANMAR 480 hp
- Cruise Speed: 36 kts
- Maximum Capacity: 10 PAX
The VanDutch 40 is available for full and half-day captained charters.
Quarter-Day: Offer multiple times a day.
Half-Day: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM & 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Full-Day: 8 Hours
- Prosecco, rose, local beers, soda & water
- Fresh pastries & fruit (AM) or charcutier plate (PM)
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Captain (1)
- Crew (1)
Know Before You Go
- Taxes are not included.
- Gratuity is included.
- A wide variety food & beverage packages are available for add-on.